Get our Newsletter
Class A CDL Driver
Salary: DOE | Location: Hayden, ID
- Must be neatly clothed and groomed in Company approved uniforms.
- Check water, oil, and fuel level in Company trucks and fill as needed. Report any maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner.
- Make a complete delivery call on each assigned account which includes the delivery of Company products, accurate check-in of product in the account, neat storage and rotation in the back rooms and cold shelf, build displays and place proper pricing and merchandising materials provided, and fill shelves to prevent out of stock situations.
- Collect payment for all products delivered.
- Efficient use of time is mandatory.
- Every driver is responsible for accurate reconciliation of daily receipts. It is expected that every effort will be made to assure accuracy on an account to account basis so as to balance as quickly as possible at the end of the workday.