Class A CDL Delivery Driver
Salary: DOE | Location: Hayden, ID
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Complete a pre-trip vehicle inspection.
- Drive assigned route, delivering beer in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Unload product from trailer using a pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- Check product in with store personnel.
- Fill all cooler space, shelf space, and displays at the time of delivery.
- Pick up empty kegs shells, damaged items, or mis-ordered product for credit.
- Collect on invoices and complete detailed route paperwork daily
- Rotate all product according to company standards.
- Be courteous to customer and their employees at all times.
- Communicate effectively with sales reps
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Delivery drivers work in all types of weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to navigate with a hand truck full of product.
- Some drivers will drive long distances to reach their assigned delivery stops, while others deliver lots of stops all within a short distance of each other.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Class-A CDL license, and medical card
- Ability to lift 30 pounds overhead and 160 pounds to waist level
- Ability to utilize standard hand-held computer input/output devices