Sales Representative: Boise
Salary: DOE | Location: Boise
- Responsible for calling on accounts and growing sales for our various beverage brands in your assigned accounts
- Interact respectfully and maintain dialogue with inter-company departments, suppliers and customers
- Responsible for assigned retail accounts on regular call frequency to sell volume, new distribution, management of shelf space, pricing, point of sale and merchandising
- Support the rotating and merchandising of product
- Complete all required training to improve performance and effectiveness
- Create opportunities and develop programs appropriate to customer base.
- Effectively sell the Watkins Distributing portfolio in all assigned accounts
- Maintain established retail standards including, but not limited to the following: adequate stock levels, rotation of inventory, shelf pricing, point of sale where applicable and displays in support of ads and feature pricing where applicable.
- Accomplish sales and distribution goals by executing the monthly, quarterly and annual business objectives and company initiatives
- Responsible for any other tasks that are assigned by the District Manager or Director of Sales to assist you with your growth plan